Transforming M-Commerce. Together
The Only True Benchmarking Opportunity For Mobile Innovators
From Europe’s Most Progressive Retailers
Have you already planned to dig deeper into what strategies, tactics and technologies were successful this year, and what needs to be done to compete effectively in 2017?
If so, then Mobile Shopping is your one stop shop to meet and hear from the most senior digital pioneers from top retailers. It’s the only event in Europe dedicated to mobile only. Challenges we’ll help you solve are:
- Achieving A Mobile-First Approach: How to leverage mobile as part of the wider omnichannel strategy
- Making the right investments: How can you stay up to date with innovations in mobile to keep your offering relevant?
- Easing the path to purchase: How to reduce drop-offs and increase conversation rates on mobile
- See the agenda here for all topics and sessions!
“The best event to meet with the right peers within my industry. This event delivers the solutions, innovation and ideas that simply can’t be missed”
Philip Ward, Head of Experience and Development, Carphone Warehouse
PLUS, be inspired and learn from:
- Mario Viviani, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Appstore
- Vanessa Kirby, Head of UX, Argos
- Dave Attenborough, Senior Digital Development Manager, Boots UK
- Richard Moore, Head of International E-Commerce, Claire’s
- Kasper Risbjerg, Senior Digital Innovation Strategist, ECCO Shoes
- Ephraim Luft, Chief Product Officer, Farfetch
- Sienne Veit, Online Product Director, John Lewis
- Marcus East, Global Digital Director, Marks and Spencer
- Chris Dalrymple, Product Innovation Director, On the Beach
- Daniel Krantz, Mobile Lab Leader, Otto Group
- Fabrice Khullar, Senior Product Owner, Sainsbury’s
- Stuart McMillan, Deputy Head of Ecommerce, Schuh
- Sam Barton, Head of UX, Shop Direct Group
- Alastair Preacher, Head of Digital Customer, Tesco
- Bjoern Schwenzer, Head of Digital Commerce, Thomas Cook
- Adam Warburton, Head of Mobile, Travelex
- And many more, see the agenda here
As a partner of Mobile Shopping, we can offer you a 15% discount when you book your tickets online. Use code PCN15 when you get your tickets here, to receive the 15% off - on top of other discounts!