Location: Home-based or Hamburg, Germany
Salary / Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Client
Our client is a provider of dunning and debt collection services and has reinvented the way the collection of these are done today. Together with high automation, deep learning algorithms and convenient payment methods they aim to improve the way debt collection is done fundamentally.
To head up their European operations, we are looking for a General Manager Europe.
As a General Manager Europe, you will drive all sales activity, European revenue targets, and the management of strategic eCommerce client relationships. Develop formal sales processes and sales training strategies and build the team out. Manage strategic planning and associated development activity and provide operational leadership. Drive international expansion through Europe. Maintain oversight of the company’s pervasive technology capability.
- You will have the following qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial, setting-up and growing businesses
- Business development, strategy and new product development within multinational corporates
- 10+ years in B2B sales of technology-driven products
- Commercial and contractual negotiations
- Demonstrated success in anticipating client needs and able to identify opportunities for new business, business growth, at highest levels
- Able to identify appropriate and influential contacts within the existing and prospective customer base and optimize retention and growth
- Strong network within at least one of the following area’s:
- Retail and eCommerce
- Accounting services
You will join an international, passionate and motivated team and as part of it – you will get the unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity. We offer you a perfect environment for your personal and professional development.