Location: London, UK
Salary / Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Client
Our client is a successful provider of financial technologies solutions and risk management solutions for online and mobile businesses in Europe and internationally. Currently the client is seeking a Corporate Corporate Communication Director who will report to the group CMO.
The corporate communications director is responsible to put together the corporate communications strategy and for the execution of such by
- Becoming a liaison between senior management, financial media, analysts and investors
- Speaking in seminars and on panels at international financial conferences
- Earning reports: write all earning reports, write CEO and CFO conference call scripts for earnings reports and other major corporate events, training CEO and CFO in speaking on conference calls and prepare detailed Q&A sheets
- Proactively initiate ongoing effort to increase exposure of the financial and technological achievements to investors and analysts
- Management of the entire press release process of the financial announcements including writing, editing and issuance on wire.
- 5 years of experience as IR executive in a high-tech company traded in LSE or an equivalent experience in a full-service IR agency. Specific experience in a Fintech company is an advantage
- Proven success in repositioning or material growth in company’s investors profile. Experience in transition from AIM to LSE is an advantage
- Applicable academic degree