Location: Paris, France
Salary / Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
About the client
Our client is a fintech offering innovative alternatives to payment by credit card on the Internet, mobile phones and tablets in order to adapt to the constant changes in the payment market. Through a reliable and efficient algorithm and state-of-the-art solutions, they have become one of the leaders of Internet payment methods.
Within a young, smart and dynamic team, Responsible Risk Prevention Payments protects the company and its customers from transactional risks and fraud. This professional will be in charge of the monitoring of transactions, analysis and identification of fraud. In collaboration with the accounting departments, it supports the entire process of claims on transactions (Unpaid, disputes). The aim is to transform risk management into a profit center (customer advice). You will work alone in this function holding the relationships with Merchants, Acquirers and Fraud Detection companies.
Our client itself offers the Payment solution and works with Online Fraud detection companies to protect its customers. You will be expected to not only manage the existing relationships but also create new partnerships to help the company tackle fraud more extensively due to their heavy growth in the number of transactions per day. Our client is growing rapidly in markets such as Retail and Travel.
Key Questions to ask yourself
- Whether you have previously worked in eCommerce, PSPs or an Acquirer – which fraud solutions have you put in place which have made a drastic difference (for the better) to the company’s fraud detection rate?
- Can you give examples of where you have negotiated effective and efficient deals for the company (in relation to PSPs, Fraud Detection)?
- What is the largest Chargeback % you have tackled (for a given merchant)? How did you address the issue and assist the merchant with reducing the %?
- What are your opinions on 3D Secure? How could you use it to your advantage? What other methods would you prefer to implement?
- What are the most common Fraud Risks facing eCommerce today (to your knowledge)?
Nico to have
- Minimum 5 years experience in Fraud Management (Payments / Cards related)
- Extensive knowledge of Analytical programmes such as SQL