Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary / Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
About the client
Our client is a global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. Due to the growth of the company, our client is looking for someone to become responsible for their payments and reconciliation product.
- Be responsible for the back-office payment and reconciliation products of our client.
- Continuously look at where products need to be optimised, changed and where more scalability is possible.
- Look for continuous discovery and development of product features.
- Work close together with development teams and other product managers, locally and internationally.
- Drive our client’s vision through strategic thinking and doing research and discovering of new ideas.
- Building prototypes and testing hypotheses with data.
- 3-5 years of experience working in product, engineering or business analysis.
- Technical background (e.g. computer science degree) highly preferred.
- Experience in Payments and/or reconciliation.
- Entrepreneurial individual who is used to work in fast-paced environment, get her or his hands dirty and puts high emphasis on balancing quality with speed
- Good communication skills.Is an expert obsessed with high and low-level details.
- Is technically well-versed and is used to work with an agile development team.
- Learns from mistakes and has no problem admitting to them.
- Uses data to make decisions.
- Can do mentality.