Location: London, UK
Salary / Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Client
Our client is a successful provider of financial technologies solutions and risk management solutions for online and mobile businesses in Europe and internationally. My client is seeking a a product marketing director that will assume responsibility for the product go to market strategy and execution. The product marketing director will report to the group CMO.
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Positioning a leading Fintech product offering through diversified collateral, demonstrations and speaking opportunities
- Competition and business landscape analysis along with identification of the product’s unique selling points
- Become the go-to product person of the global sales teams
- Manage large scale RFP response processes
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hands on experience in development and / or product management of a b2b eCommerce product
- At least 3 years of experience in product marketing of an eCommerce product including hands on preparation of detailed product collateral: presentations, product leaflets, website content, etc.
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce business landscape
- Experienced speaker in industry events
- Product presentation and demonstration skills
- English at highly proficient or mother tongue level.
- Additional languages are an advantage
- BSc in computer science or equivalent