Location: Home-based or Munich, Germany
Salary / Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Client
Our client specialises in multi-currency payments, credit card processing and the management of VAT refunds for tourists.
With its global headquarter in London and regional headquarters in Paris, Rome, Madrid, Munich, Shanghai, Singapore and Dublin, our client now operates in 31 countries and employs close to 700 people worldwide.
The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
To manage and lead our client’s new Key Accounts, Retailers and Brands, they are looking for a Senior New Business Manager to be home-based or in their HQ in Munich.
As would be expected, a fair amount of time is spent within the region visiting customers and winning prospects. In addition, you will have local team responsibility to drive customer retention, growth and excellent service levels with our retail customers.
The role is home based, and you would be expected to be out in the field to a large extent. Our German Headquarters is based in Munich, Germany. You will be reporting to the Sales Director Germany.
- Target, develop and win new key accounts and international brands with a physical POS presence
- Manage key accounts through strong joined account and activation plans leveraging the German sales and cross functional organization
- Communicate clear milestones, technical needs and KPI’s to the Premier Tax Free management team
- Embed and drive Premier Tax Free key innovation products within the accounts
- Liaise with the international key account teams to roll out pan-European accounts out of Germany
You will have business development and key account experience and bring the following skills and mindset:
- Be a self-starter, but able to work as part of a team
- An outstanding commercial savviness and ability to leverage your personal network within the Retail POS and Brand space
- Be a relationship builder with strong revenue and KPI driven mind set working with and steering key accounts
- Be comfortable dealing at all levels in an organization, including C level, Finance and Marketing departments
- Have excellent German communication, project management and presentation skills; business English is required
- University degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Retail or FMCG or POS Payments space in Germany.
- A strong entrepreneurial team, a leading value proposition, and a non-bureaucratic international, fast-paced work environment
- High visibility in a fast growing market
- Very competitive compensation package
- Premium brand company car